Making a Lifelong Impact
I am ready to help you reach the next level of your success, leadership, and living your best life, both professionally and personally. Find the program that is the best fit for you right now.
Shake Sh*t Up Coaching Program
This is your opportunity to create laser focus in one area of your life, fast tracking your results and bottom line. Join Shake Sh*t Up for on-going support, training, coaching and accountability to reach the next level of your success. Trying to do this alone or read a book is just not very effective or nearly as much fun. You will create….
- Clarity about what you really want and why,
- Vision and a Roadmap to create what you want,
- Mindset changes that will set you up for success,
- Structure and Systems that will support your growth,
- Action that is sustainable,
- Community of like minded and hearted people, and
- Communication that influences and builds relationships.
This 6 month program is for the person that is serious about creating a new level of success and getting out of their own way. Let’s talk about what is possible for you if you are ready to Shake Sh*t Up in your life.
Working with Sherrie over the course of the SSU series opened my eyes to a new way of thinking, speaking, and most importantly BEING. I loved the small group setting. We encouraged one another, challenged one another, and held one another accountable. Sherrie’s sincerity and dedication to me was apparent both in our small group sessions and on our one-on-one’s. Personal development is a life-long journey. I am SO glad I took the leap and signed up for SSU!
~Kate Neff, Nurse and Business Owner
Live and Lead with Intention Program
This program is about being the leader of your own life. This is professional development of a personal kind because who you are and how you show up in your world lays the foundation for every interaction and conversation you have in your work and life. What you think, what you believe, what you do, and even what you say; it all matters and determines how you show up in your life, both work and home, and the results you create. These are the skills, tools, and beliefs that will allow you to create a life outside of work and the circumstances that get in the way of you creating what matters most.
Live and Lead with Intention will provide you with the skills to…..
- Create a growth mindset and take care of yourself.
- Know what your boundaries are, set them, and keep them.
- Have the conversations you have been avoiding and build trust.
- Be resourceful in tough situations and manage your state of being.
- Know what you want, and create lasting change that is sustainable.
- Learn to live by intent rather than circumstances or the biggest fire.
- Show up the way you want at home and at work.
*This nine week program can be adjusted to meet the unique needs of your business, school, or team.
Live and Lead was money well spent! Not only was I getting professional development, but the personal development that I got was so beneficial. I feel like I am a better teacher, co-worker, wife, bonus Mom, daughter, sister, friend, aunt…the list goes on. Be prepared to open yourself up to some vulnerability, be prepared to look at yourself, your students, team members, families and friends. I don’t think you will regret it!! Thank you again Sherrie!!
~Erika Dardis, Teacher
BS in Leadership Program for Educational Leaders
This program is all about your Belief Systems (BS), your conversations, and that you can have a life outside of work and your school or district. These are the mindset shifts and tools that are critical for you to integrate to create the influence and outcomes that you want for your staff, students, and yourself. At your level of leadership there is a tremendous amount of isolation, pressure, and the stress of being pulled in so many different directions that it can feel impossible and overwhelming.
Through this program you will create clarity about what is most important to you, how you want to show up, the hidden ways that you get in your own way, how to separate who you are from what you do, and most important; how to keep yourself healthy and balanced with your life outside of school. It is possible, and yet nearly impossible to do it alone. You are not alone. This is your opportunity to work with someone who has been where you are and understands better than most the challenges you face.
Through this program you will specifically create;
- a clear vision for yourself
- a team of like minded and hearted peers
- mindset shifts that support your vision and values
- tools to help you navigate the fires
- structure and systems to minimize the fires
- conversation skills to build trust
- ongoing support
- a life outside of school
This program can be done in leadership teams, in a one-on-one setting, or in a small group program. Let’s have a conversation about what you want to create and how I might be able to support you.